Mr Nezor Houli
MBBS | FRACS
General Surgeon | Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgeon | Laparoscopic Surgeon | Liver Transplant Surgeon
Mr Houli has special interests in Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary (HPB) and upper GI training. He performs major HPB surgery including:
- Colorectal liver metastasis resection
- Pancreatic resections for benign/premalignant and malignant lesions
- Resection for gallbladder cancer and bile duct tumours
- Liver resections for primary and other malignancies.
Intraoperative ultrasound (open and laparoscopic) is used for all major HPB resections.
Mr Houli teaches medical students, and is an Examiner for the Royal Australian College of Surgeons (RACS).
He privately consults at Ascot Vale Rd Clinic and Werribee Surgical Rooms. He publicly consults at hospitals including Northern Health and Western Health.
Patients see him for a range of issues such as:
- Gallbladder cancer
- Bile duct tumours
- Liver malignancies
- Hernias (open or laparoscopic)
- Small bowel resections.